sábado, 19 de junio de 2010

THANK YOU FROM SPAIN


Dear Comenius sailors,
Some unexpected changes have happened in this last month, I have received a new permanent school destination by the Educative Authorities for the next school year, I am leaving this nice school and I have been forced to say bye bye to all this Comenius wonderful partnership.
With this breve speech I just want to thank your commendable work, affection and well done teaching about our common aim; as ‘one sky’ says ‘together we can win’ working together in our common environmental topic such as water.
It has been a pleasure to share with you this work year. It has been and it will be an unforgettable experience.
I would like to encourage you with the continuity of this Comenius Project with your pupils.
Thanks again for all your wonderful everyday work. You will be always with me.
Paco Ramírez,
Spanish Headmaster. C.P.R. Al-Dehecún
(Dehesas de Guadix)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.